- When you register you will be sent a password, which you have the option to change by following the links on the logon page.
- gCAP Software Ltdhas taken reasonable care to ensure that information on this website is accurate and complete. However, this website is provided 'as is' and gCAP Software Ltd makes no warranties or representations, express or implied as to the content of this website. Further, gCAP Software Ltd makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this website's content or the content of any third party website, nor as to the functions contained herein or therein or as to whether they will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server are free from virus or other harmful component. gCAP Software Ltd makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of materials in this website in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. To the extent permissible by law, gCAP Software Ltd does not accept liability for any loss that may arise from the reliance on information contained on or obtained through this website or for any loss relating to your inability to access the website or for loss relating to corruption or destruction of data. A quality system is in place, evidence of which is available for examination for a nominal fee.
- gCAP Software Ltd respects the privacy of each user of this website and endeavours to protect such. You do not have to register personal information to use most of the information and services available on the website. If you choose to register for our service we will use the personally identifying information you give us to send you an email confirming your registration with the site and further emails whenever certain new company information is posted to the site. If you do not wish us to store your personal information please do not submit it to us. We use encryption, firewalls and other technology and security processes with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. In relation to retention of data, we will keep your data in accordance with our retention policy, which is that it will remain on our servers until you ask us to remove it. We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or required to do so, for example, we reserve the right to share your personal information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law. Additionally, where we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect and or defend our rights, property or safety and those of our users, customers and other interested parties, we reserve the right to disclose such information. You can view all your personal data that gCAP Software Ltd keeps by going to the logon page and entering your id and password in the appropriate boxes; the page which loads when you click the button gives you the ability to change certain details and to view the rest.
- If you wish us to stop using your personal information for any or all of the purposes detailed or to be removed from our contact lists, please email us. We will stop using your
information as soon as is reasonably possible to do so but please note that you may continue to receive material while we are updating our lists. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to amend the details you have provided to us, please use the facility on the logon page. gCAP Software Ltd controls the personal data collected on this website. If you have any questions or issues connected to this policy or privacy in general, please direct them to email@example.com.
- All proprietary rights in the pages on this website and the contents thereof are reserved. You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this website for personal, non-commercial purposes and on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing. Other than as stated above, no licence is granted by gCAP Software Ltd to copy or reproduce in any way, electronically, in written form or otherwise, any of the contents of this website. Nothing on this website should be considered as granting any licence or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of gCAP Software Ltd or any third party.
- gCAP Software Ltd complies with the EU Distance Selling Directive. Since the required information is contained within the above terms and conditions you will not receive further confirmation of the same.